Monday, November 19, 2007

#9 Finding Feeds




Now I went into each of the search tools listed and explored...... and explored..... and explored.

Mmmmm it was interesting, well sought of.... I'm not jumping for joy!!!

I really liked Topix and found that easy to use and also Bloglines was pretty straight forward.
Feedster was out of action for an update and a new look so I wasn't able to try it. I'll get back to it after my swim with Harry!

Through Bloglines I was able to find a news feed on my Harry through BBC and found lots of delightful information.

Ok I must bid you farewell for now as I need to shimmy into my swim suit.

Goodbye

1 comment:

Shelver Explorer said...

Gotta love the emo Harry/Hermione/Ron ensemble!

"MAGICAL DELIGHTS"

*********************************************************